Running a business can be pretty scary in itself. Adding to the fear factor by deciding you want to quadruple your income in a year, or do your first TED Talk = not for the faint hearted.
But if you want to see massive growth and huge success, setting some big scary goals is where you need to start. But there’s definitely a right way and a wrong way to go about it
Maybe you want to earn $50K a month? Take summers off to cruise the Med or get on Oprah. Nothing’s off limits, as long as you get intentional, and here RossSquared we’re no strangers to setting our sights on things that kinda make us wanna puke in our mouth.
So in this episode we’re talking:
- How to choose your scary goal
- Breaking free of what you think is possible
- What changes you need to change in your business structure, messaging and marketing to hit your scary goal
- What’s really holding you back from greatness
- How to keep moving forward (and not give up)
So press play now to discover everything you need to know about why and how you can set big scary goals to help you grow your business and live your dream life, plus check out the eerie synchronicity in Cate and Amanda’s 2020/21 goals – honestly, we’re like twins, it’s creepy…
Visit RossSquared.com/yourfunnel to get The Ultimate Opt-In Funnel Course (it’s bloody brilliant)!