Visit RossSquared.com/yourfunnel to get The Ultimate Opt-In Funnel Course (it’s bloody brilliant)!
Thinking of collaborating on a podcast? Then listen to this…
There’s no doubt that if you’ve been procrastinating starting a podcast or you’ve launched one before but lost your mojo, teaming up with a like-minded co-host could be the answer to your podcasting dreams.
When we started RossSquared back in 2019, we didn’t really know where it was going – we just knew that our skillsets complemented each other, we had similar ambitions and work ethics and sitting down and having a chat for a couple of hours a months sounded like a lot of fun.
And it’s true, we have had so many laughs these last 9 months and we have learnt so much not only about the practicalities of starting and sustaining a podcast, but also what it means to co-create with a business partner. There’s no doubt that it means half the work and twice the fun, but if it’s something you’re thinking about trying, there are lots of things to consider first.
In this episode we share exactly how we came up with the idea for RossSquared plus:
- How we got the idea off the ground and on air in a matter of weeks
- The pros and cons of collaboration
- How we keep the vibe light and easy (because we never wanted it to feel like a chore)
- What to look for in your ideal collaborator
- Dividing the workload – how to balance strengths, weaknesses and working styles
- The rules we set from the start so no-one felt weird or over burdened
- How we worked out how to make it work for both our businesses
Check it out, and as aways, if you find value in what we have to say, please leave a review! We love to hear form you.
Cate & Amanda